1/1 Photo of Broccoli and Cherry Tomato Salad
Another fresh salad, perfect for summer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steam broccoli until just crisp-tender, about 3 minutes.
- 2Transfer to large bowl and cool.
- 3Add tomatoes.
- 4Place mustard in small bowl.
- 5Gradually whisk in vinegar, then oil.
- 6Mix in oregano.
- 7Add to salad and toss to coat.
- 8Season with salt and pepper.
- 9Can be made 6 hours ahead.
- 10Cover, chill.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli and Cherry Tomato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 44.0
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 34.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned rice vinegar