Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
A different take on tilapia. Adapted from http://www.recipe.com/broccoli-stuffed-sole/
- 4 tilapia fillets (or other fish such as sole or flounder, thawed)
- 236.59 ml broccoli (fresh or frozen, thawed and cut)
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 226.79 g cream cheese (soft-style with chives and onion)
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese (grated)
- 44.37 ml breadcrumbs
- 59.16 ml milk
- 59.16 ml white wine
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pat fish dry with paper towels, lay flat in a greased baking dish, and season with salt and lemon pepper or preferred seasoning to taste.
- Combine half cream cheese (4 oz.) with broccoli, parmesan cheese, and bread crumbs, and egg. Spread on top of fish.
- In small sauce pan over high heat, whisk remaining cream cheese (4 oz) with milk and wine. Once smooth (after 1-2 minutes), pour over fish.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.