1/1 Photo of Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Tilapia
A different take on tilapia. Adapted from http://www.recipe.com/broccoli-stuffed-sole/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Pat fish dry with paper towels, lay flat in a greased baking dish, and season with salt and lemon pepper or preferred seasoning to taste.
- 3Combine half cream cheese (4 oz.) with broccoli, parmesan cheese, and bread crumbs, and egg. Spread on top of fish.
- 4In small sauce pan over high heat, whisk remaining cream cheese (4 oz) with milk and wine. Once smooth (after 1-2 minutes), pour over fish.
- 5Bake for 30-35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Tilapia
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.4
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 179.1 mg
- Sodium 454.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 35.0 g