Prep 35 mins
Cook 1 min
My husband saw a frozen version of this in the freezer section at the grocery, I turned it over to look at the fat and caloric count and quickly told him NO...I decided that I would make a healthoer low fat version.
- 1 cup Miracle Whip light
- 10 ounces fresh broccoli, steamed and chopped (You can use frozen, I prefer FRESH)
- 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup of shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (cleaned)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- To prepare Broccoli stuffing combine broccoli, miracle whip, parmesan and mozzarella cheeses in a bowl.
- Lightly Mix and place in a baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking oil.
- Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- To prepare Chicken cut a slit down the middle of the breast almost all the way through.
- Take your Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Garlic, and Spices and place them in a frying pan.
- ( Heat on Medium).
- You will want to cook the chicken in the pan for atleast 10-12 minutes on each side, until the breast are no longer pink.
- Let chicken Breast and Stuffing Cool. (KEEP OVEN AT 350 Degrees).
- Heapingly Stuff Chicken Breast with the Broccoli and Cheese Stuffing.
- Place in a baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking oil, and sprinkle the colby-jack cheese over them.
- Cover with foil and place in oven for 35-40 minutes.