Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got the recipe from All You.com. This recipe cost $1.40 per serving.
- 8 large baking potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3⁄4 lb broccoli floret (5 cups)
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups grated low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Rub potatoes with 1 tablespoons oil; pierce with a knife. Bake until tender, 1 hour and 30 minutes. Steam broccoli until tender, 5 minutes. Drain; rinse. Pat dry and roughly chop.
- In a skillet over low heat, warm 1 tablespoons oil. Sauté onion until soft, 10 minutes. Add garlic; cook 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Let potatoes rest until cool enough to handle. Set oven to 350 degrees F. Cut top 1/4-inch off potato. Scoop out flesh.
- Mash potato flesh. Mix with remaining ingredients. Fill potato shells with mixture; bake 30 minutes.