Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A quick and easy soup for beginners or those pressed for time.
- 2 cups broccoli (approximately 2 medium bunches)
- 2 cups water
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cheddar cheese soup
- Remove fibrous stalks from the broccoli and break up remaining flowerettes into small pieces.
- Place water and broccoli in pot and cover. Bring to boil and simmer until almost tender; about 5 minutes.
- Do not drain the broccoli. Add both cans of soup and stir gently so as not to break up the broccoli. Return the cover and simmer about 5 minutes to allow flavors to blend.