1 hr 30 mins
This is great for a Sunday morning brunch. Also great with green salad and rolls for lunch or dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 chopped shallots or 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash fresh ground pepper
- 4 ounces swiss cheese, grated
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup diced tomato (optional)
- 1Crust: Cream cheese and butter together.
- 2Add flour and mix.
- 3Press into greased pie plate.
- 4Filling: Saute shallot or onions and mushrooms in butter until soft.
- 5In blender, combine eggs, half and half, milk, salt and pepper.
- 6To assemble, place mushrooms and shallot in bottom of pie crust.
- 7Sprinkle with cheese; add broccoli and tomatoes.
- 8Pour egg and milk mixture over all.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- 10Let set 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli and Cheese Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (1529 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3158.3
- Calories from Fat 2224
- Total Fat 247.1 g
- Saturated Fat 147.2 g
- Cholesterol 1697.6 mg
- Sodium 4277.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 140.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.2 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 103.3 g