Recipe by Rita~
I guess you can say this is a crustless quiche. This I made because I had a lot of left over broccoli and it came out quite good.Great for a brunch. Serve as a meatless lunch or dinner with a side salad. Can be served hot or cold.
Top Review by dianarae00
I made this recipe cut in half (with four eggs) as a gluten free quiche recipe. I made it with cheddar cheese and added a can of sliced mushrooms and a tbl spoon of sour cream. It was VERY Good, my husband and I enjoyed it very much.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 8 cups broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 7 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1 cup asiago cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large frying pan that can be put into the oven, melt butter and saute onions for 3 minutes add the garlic, seasoning and broccoli stir and cover cook for 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix together rest of ingredients.
- Pour over broccoli mixture spreading to evenly coat and bake in oven till puffy and browned about 25-30 minutes.