1/1 Photo of Broccoli and Cheese Mini Quiche
These delicious little quiche's are BURSTING with flavor and will please any guest, morning or evening!
My Private Note
large m ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 derees.
- 2Prepare muffin tins with cooking spray. I used larger muffin tins but size doesn't necessarily matter.
- 3Place 3 thick slices of bread in oven on the rack for about 4 minutes. Just long enough for the bread to get toasted. Upon removing bread from the oven, cut each piece of bread into 4 pieces. Place one piece of toasted bread in each tin.
- 4In a skillet, saute 2T. butter with onion until onion is soft and browned.
- 5In medium bowl, combine milk, eggs, dry mustard, and pepper; set aside.
- 6Layer cheese, broccoli and onion around the bread in the muffin tin. Pour egg mixture over bread, cheese, onion and broccoli.
- 7Bake for 30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes before serving.
- 8Makes 6 large muffin tin quiche's.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli and Cheese Mini Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.0
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 181.3 mg
- Sodium 501.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 17.8 g