Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
This is a friend of the family's recipe. She made it for all of our holiday meals, and even when she couldn't be with us, we continue the tradition because everyone loves it so much.
- 2 stalks fresh broccoli or 3 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli
- 1 (16 ounce) jar Cheez Whiz
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 1⁄4 cups herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 -3 grated carrots
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Cook fresh broccoli until it is soft or if using frozen, follow directions on package.
- In bowl, mix all other ingredients except 1/4 cup of seasoned stuffing and add cooked broccoli.
- Place in baking dish; sprinkle with the remaining seasoned stuffing and pat with butter.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 35 minutes.
I can't begin to tell you how great this recipe is. My whole family loves it and I always make for potlucks. Always a big hit.