Nice change for breakfast. from canadian living magazine
Make and share this Broccoli and Cheese Breakfast Melts recipe from Food.com.
- Thaw broccoli in microwave oven or at room temperature, drain well on paper towels.
- Place muffins on baking sheet, broil turning once, until lightly toasted.
- Remove and turn cut side up.
- Top each with slice of ham and tomato, top with broccoli.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Broil for 3 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
I loved how this looked, but the flavor combination just wasn't what I had hoped for. So sorry! I think I'll leave out the tomatoes next time. Thanks for sharing!