Broccoli and Cheese Bread
- Coat a 9x5 inch loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add the flour, sugar, cheese, and soup mix; stor to combine.
- Add in the egg, milk, and 2 tablespoons melted butter; stir until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the loaf pan.
- Drizzle the rest of the melted butter over the top.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 1 hour or until pick comes out clean.
- Place loaf pan on wire rack and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Turn bread out of loaf pan and let cool completely on a wire rack before cutting.