Recipe by Wendi Meisenheimer
Easy Low fat side dish.
Top Review by ladypit
Loved this! I used 2 egg whites and actually forgot the flour! I used a little more cheddar than called for (what was in my bag) and some generous shakes of salt and pepper. This was a great side dish without a ton of fat. Even my picky 10 year old enjoyed it. Thanks.
- 2 lbs fresh broccoli, washed,trimmed and cut into florets
- 1⁄4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam or cook broccoli in boiling water for just a few minutes until crisp/tender.
- Drain broccoli.
- Beat eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- Add broccoli, flour and cheeses to eggs and mix well.
- Grease large casserole dish cooking spray.
- Add broccoli mixture to casserole dish and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.