Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A recipe from the magazine Moi & Cie.
- 1 lb salmon fillet, cut in 4 pieces
- 1 cup broccoli, cut in small florets
- 1 green onion, minced
- 1⁄3 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup light cheddar cheese, grated
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄3 cup breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Put the salmon pieces in baking pam, sprayed with PAM. Set aside in a cool place.
- Cook broccoli in boiling water or in microwave. Drain well and sponge them with paper towel.
- Combine broccoli, green onion, yogurt and cheddar in a bowl. Add salt and pepper. Mix. Put this mixture on the salmon, then sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Cook in oven 10 to 15 minutes or until the salmon flakes easily with a fork.
I thought this was pretty good. I modified the recipe a little bit because I didn't have broccoli. I used asparagus instead. I also added a touch of sour cream which, I think, helped out the sauce a little bit. I will definitely make this again.