1/2 Photos of Broccoli and Cheddar Salad
Adapted from a magazine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Break broccoli in to tiny florets and mix with the crumbled bacon, place in salad bowl.
- 2Place raisins and craisins in 1 cup of warm water for 5 minutes to plump, drain.
- 3Mix the mayonnaise, sour cream and lemon juice together and set aside.
- 4Add the chopped green onion and the raisins and craisins to the broccoli mixture.
- 5Season with the salt and pepper and mix well.
- 6Add the mayo and sour cream mixture and gently mix together.
- 7Sprinkle cheese on top and serve.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli and Cheddar Salad
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.5
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 24.2 mg
- Sodium 223.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 7.5 g