Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
this is such a perfect meal for when u feel like a yummy snack.
Make and share this Broccoli and Cheddar Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup broccoli
- 5 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 cup kraft shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 frozen deep dish pie shell (9 inch)
- preheat oven to 375°F Place vegetables in skillet sprayed with cooking spary; cook on medium heat 5 minute or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. set aside.
- beat eggs, dressing and milk into a medium bowl with wire whisk untill well blended. stir in vegetable mixture and cheese; pour into pie shell. place pie shell on baking sheet.
- bake on baking sheet 40 to 45 minute or until center is set and quiche is golden brown. Let stand 10 minute before cutting into slices that you can serve.