Recipe by JESMom
Quick breakfast, takes maybe 10 minutes to make from start to finish. Easily made vegetarian with an egg substitute.
- 16 ounces frozen broccoli
- 4 eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 3 ounces cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together the eggs, egg whites and broccoli.
- Melt the butter over medium heat in a medium sized skillet. When it stops foaming, add the egg mixture.
- After about 1 minute, push and lift the edges of the eggs with a spatulat and tilt the pan so the eggs run underneath the already cooked portion.
- Continue cooking until the frittata is no longer runny, about 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Salt if desired.