Recipe by swingncocoa
A very healthy, easy, tasty Asian dish that reheats well for lunch the next day! Can be served as a main dish or side dish. Check out the calorie count! Great with rice!
Top Review by vrvrvr
So delicious! I reduced the garlic and ginger. I used half a head of cauliflower and about an equal amount of broccoli, briefly steamed before adding to the pan. I thought the sauce was a little intense so I added a healthy splash of chicken broth to it. Served with rice and egg rolls. What a great dinner, warming and flavorful, and so healthy. Love it!
- 3 broccoli florets
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon gingerroot, minced
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut broccoli and cauliflower into smaller pieces.
- Heat water in a large wok to boiling and add broccoli and cauliflower.
- Let sit for 2-3 minutes, then remove from wok, drain and rinse with cold water.
- In same wok, heat 1-2 T oil on high. Add ginger, garlic, carrot, and green onion. Cook until garlic starts to turn brown. Be careful not to overcook!
- Add broccoli and cauliflower and stir.
- Add sauce, stir, and let simmer for several minutes.
- Serve immediately!