Recipe by Gwen Sargeant
My ex sister in law made a similar broccoli and cauliflower salad. I had never cared for broccoli and cauliflower until I tried her salad. Now I find that I love experimenting and making new recipes.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 bunch broccoli
- 473.18 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 59.14 ml fried bacon bits
- 453.59 g Miracle Whip
- 118.29 ml granulated sugar
- 14.79 ml white vinegar
- 473.18 ml cooked pasta shells (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut up the the broccoli and cauliflower into flowerettes.
- Place into large mixing bowl: broccoli, cauliflower, shredded cheese and bacon bits Mix in seperate bowl: Miracle Whip, sugar and vinegar.
- Pour the mixture over the broccoli and cauliflower, cheese and bacon bits and mix.
- Optional: You can add 2 cups of cooked pasta shells to this.