- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets and blanched
- 1 medium broccoli, cut into florets and blanched
- 1 medium vidalia onion, chopped
- 1 cup grated old cheddar cheese (or try feta?)
- 1⁄2 cup bacon bits (or veggie bacon bits)
- 1 cup Miracle Whip (try using reduced fat)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss veggies, cheese and bacon bits in bowl.
- Mix dressing and mustard.
- Pour over salad and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- *To blanch veggies, plunge into boiling water briefly (2 minutes), then into cold water to stop the cooking process.).