Recipe by Tebo
A colourful and crunchy side dish that will compliment any meal.
Top Review by Tryntje
Simple and easy - that's what I like. I added wholegrain mustard instead of Dijon, because I like the "nutty" taste. Has quite a diatinct taste of its own, and is better served with food that is not so overpowering, so that each dish compliments one anoher, rather than competing against eachother.
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 bunch broccoli, stems removed and separated into florets
- 1 small cauliflower, separated into florets
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend butter, mustard and lemon juice together.
- Steam broccoli and cauliflower, covered, until tender (about 5 to 6 minutes) Drain vegetables, return to hot saucepan and toss to evaporate any excess moisture Season with salt and pepper.
- Add mustard butter.
- Toss to coat well and serve immediately.