Low fat recipe.
Make and share this Broccoli and Cauliflower Gratin recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces fresh broccoli
- 8 ounces fresh cauliflower florets
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- Arrange flowerets in a steamer basket over boiling water. Cover and steam for 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain well.
- Arrange flowerets in a lightly greased 2 quart baking dish.
- Stir together mayonnaise, Cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, green onions, garlic, Dijon mustard, and red pepper.
- Spoon over flowerets.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs and paprika.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden.