Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Low fat recipe.
- 8 ounces fresh broccoli
- 8 ounces fresh cauliflower florets
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- Arrange flowerets in a steamer basket over boiling water. Cover and steam for 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain well.
- Arrange flowerets in a lightly greased 2 quart baking dish.
- Stir together mayonnaise, Cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, green onions, garlic, Dijon mustard, and red pepper.
- Spoon over flowerets.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs and paprika.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden.
We are trying to eat more vegetables, and this is a great way to dress up broccoli and cauliflower. I didn't add the bread crumb topping, but did sprinkle with paprika.
easy to make, tasty. Used small amt grated onion rather than green onions. Plus full fat mayo. Did not do the topping either. But it was fabulous!
Delicious dish with SO much flavor.