1/3 Photos of Broccoli and Cauliflower Gratin
Low fat recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces fresh broccoli
- 8 ounces fresh cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1Arrange flowerets in a steamer basket over boiling water. Cover and steam for 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain well.
- 2Arrange flowerets in a lightly greased 2 quart baking dish.
- 3Stir together mayonnaise, Cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, green onions, garlic, Dijon mustard, and red pepper.
- 4Spoon over flowerets.
- 5Sprinkle with bread crumbs and paprika.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli and Cauliflower Gratin
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.5
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 16.3 mg
- Sodium 443.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 7.9 g