Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Adapted from "Kid Favorites Made Healthy."
- 2⁄3 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 slightly beaten egg whites
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 4 cups cauliflower or 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 15 ounces pizza sauce
- In a large Ziplock bag combine bread crumbs, cheese, and salt.
- In another large bag combine egg whites and milk and add veggies and toss.
- Then, add veggies to bag with crumbs and cheese and toss.
- Place coated veggies on a cookie sheet (sprayed with Pam) and drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake at 400 degrees about 20 minutes or until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- Serve veggies with heated pizza sauce.