Recipe by beauty_queen_999
A quick and delicious vegetarian side dish.
Top Review by nkoprince08
Awesome veggie side. It was so yummy tasting you'd wonder if there were even vegetables in it!! I used 2 cups broccoli, 1 1/2 cups cauliflower, 1/2 cup cheese, and 1/2 cup crushed croutons. I cooked it at 350 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes and it made 3 servings. So delicious, thanks for sharing!!
- 60 g broccoli (florets)
- 60 g cauliflower (florets)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 80 g cheddar cheese (grated and vegetarian)
- 40 g plain breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam broccoli and cauliflower. It is important not to over cook - steam until just tender.
- Place the vegetables, oil and half of the cheese in a medium saucepan on low heat. Stir continuously until cheese is melted.
- Transfer mixture into an ovenware dish and cover with remaining cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Bake in oven at 180°C until edges are bubbling and breadcrumbs are golden.