Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great way for kids to eat veggies. It tastes a lot like Macaroni & Cheese, minus the pasta. Soooo good and cheesy.
- Preheat oven to 350 deg (F). Break up rice in bag.
- Simmer broccoli and cauliflower florets in water for 10 minutes, or until crunchy. Drain.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter and saute onion, until tender. Stir cauliflower, broccoli and rice into the saucepan.
- Slowly stir in wine and simmer for 2 minutes on medium heat.
- Stir in the cheese, chicken soup and milk.
- Transfer the entire mixture to a 9"x13" baking dish and sprinkle the crushed crakers on top.
- Bake 30 minutes.
I brought it to a large family dinner and it was the first thing gone. Everyone loved it! SOOOOO CHEEESY