Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great for a party or potluck!
Make and share this Broccoli and Cauliflower Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Cook vegetables in separate pots in boiling, salted water for 5 minutes. Drain.
- Place evenly in buttered 11 x 7 baking dish or casserole.
- Beat eggs; combine with mayo, onion, soup, and 1/2 cup cheese. Pour evenly over vegetables.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over sauce.
- Pour melted butter over entire casserole.
- Distribute crushed croutons over melted butter,.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes.
This is a great casserole. I used just cauliflower and made a few other changes to lighten it up a bit. I used light mayo and didn't drizzle any butter on top at all. It was still very rich and creamy. Definitely a great way to use up cauliflower! I will try it with both cauliflower and broccoli next time. Thanks for the good recipe.
Great recipe. It was a big hit today with the adults AND the young children. Thank you for sharing it.
I made this dish to take to Easter dinner. It was one of the first to disappear. Can't wait to make it again. Made for PAC Spring 2009.