1/4 Photos of Broccoli and Carrots in Creamy Parmesan Sauce
Sue Lau's Note:
From BC Simple Winter Meals. Cheesy, but not the usual cheddar sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Creamy Parmesan Sauce
- 1Place broccoli and carrots in 1 inch of water in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- 2Boil 5-7 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender or done to your liking. Drain and keep warm.
- 3While vegetables are cooking, combine cream cheese, parmesan, milk, butter, garlic in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook mixture, stirring constantly, until cheese melts and mixture is smooth, hot and creamy. Do not boil cheese sauce.
- 4Season with salt and pepper to your taste.
- 5Plate hot vegetables and cover with cheese sauce.
- 6Sprinkle with snipped chives.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli and Carrots in Creamy Parmesan Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.6
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 38.7 mg
- Sodium 256.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 5.7 g