Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Rich and delicious side salad.
- 1 bunch broccoli, broken into small florets
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 4 -6 slices bacon, fried crisp and cut up
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar or 2 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Mix broccoli, onion and raisins.
- Mix vinegar, sugar and mayonnaise.
- Pour over vegetable mixture.
- Top with bacon.
Excellant! They wanted to no where I got the recipe from. I added more bacon , grapes and carrots but forgot to add the onions. Next time I will try it with onions.
This was good. We ommitted the raisins and added grapes and sunflower seeds!
We really enjoyed this. I added an extra teaspoon of sugar and made it earlier in the day, bacon bits and all. Used white wine vinegar and a vidalia onion. Thanks for the recipe:)