Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious salad that pairs nicely with any asian meat course. One of my favorites with lots of moisture!
- 4 cups uncooked broccoli florets, cut into bite size pieces
- 4 slices bacon, cooked, cooled and crumbled
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup roasted sunflower seeds
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup canyon foods bacon vinaigrette
- Combine dressing ingredients in a medium serving bowl.
- Add broccoli, crumbled bacon, red onion, cheese and sunflower kernals. Toss to coat.
- If time allows, chill at least 2 hours before serving.