Kiwi Kathy's Note:
A delicious and tasy mid-week meal. Sourced from taste.com.au but I have used cheese sauce to bind it rather than their suggestion of 1 cup cream and 2 eggs beaten togetherTo me that sounded rather too rich and fat ladden.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180C.
- 2Cook pasta according to the directions on the packet. Drain and return to pan.
- 3Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the bacon and onion and cook until soft and lightly browned.
- 4Break the broccoli into small florets. Cook the broccoli and peas in a steamer until tender.
- 5Gently mix together the broccoli, bacon, onion, peas and cheese sauce. Spread into a 2 litre ovenproof dish . Sprinkle with cheese. Bake until golden. About 15 - 20 minutes.
- 6Serve with mashed potatoes and a salad if desired.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli and Bacon Pasta Bake
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.0
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 27.2 mg
- Sodium 670.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 16.2 g