Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Flavorful salad. To serve as a light main dish just add crab or lobster meat.
Make and share this Broccoli and Avocado Salad recipe from Food.com.
- First place cubed avoacdo in bowl and toss with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice to prevent darkening.
- Fill a saucepan with water and bring to a boil.
- Add the broccoli and cook until barely tender, about 3 minutes.
- Drain, cool under cold water, drain again.
- Add broccoli to avocado and add in nuts.
- In a small bowl whisk remaining 1 tablespoon lemon juice, mustard, parsley and oil in a stream until blended.
- Pour dressing over the salad and toss gently.
This was excellent. There's not a thing I'd change. Beautiful dressing, lovely salad.