- 350 g dried spaghetti
- 350 g broccoli, cut into small pieces
- 6 anchovies, chopped
- 2 fresh red chilies, seeded and chopped
- 100 g breadcrumbs
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the spaghetti and add the broccoli for the last few minutes of cooking time.
- Meanwhile, heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a frying pan, add the anchovies and chillies and fry briefly. Add the breadcrumbs and cook, stirring until the crumbs are crunchy and golden (about 5 minutes).
- Drain the spaghetti and add three quarters of the crumb mixture, some salt and pepper and the remaining olive oil.
- Serve with the remaining crumb mixture sprinkled over.