Recipe by isispleiades
This is a Thanksgiving/ Christmas staple in my family. We've been passing the basics of this recipe back and forth each of us tweaking over the years. But now that my sisters and I have been making it the past 15 years my Mom has started bugging us for the recipe back. Thought I'd share it with everyone too. Its super simple.
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese (fresh)
- 2 ounces parmesan cheese
- 32 ounces frozen broccoli
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning (salt-free)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 35 butter flavored crackers (1 sleeve)
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut Velveeta and Mozzarella in to small (1/2 inch) cubes.
- Grate Parmesan.
- Grease a 9 x 13 baking dish with butter.
- Melt remaining butter.
- Layer half the broccoli, half of each of the cheeses, and half of each the spices.
- Crumble the crackers over the top.
- Drizzle top with butter.
- Bake till crust is golden, approximately 30-40 minute.