This is a tasty broccoli and cheese side dish, it is easy to make and goes well with almost anything. Delicious!
- Cook and drain the broccoli.
- Place broccoli in a buttered, 2 quart casserole baking dish.
- Over low - medium heat, melt 1/4 cup of margarine or butter and Velveeta, until smooth and pour on top of the broccoli.
- Crush 1 tube of Ritz crackers and mix all ingredients together, in the casserole dish.
- Melt rest of margarine or butter and pour over the top and bake in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for 10-15 minutes .