Recipe by Geri by the Sea
This recipe has double broc... broccoli florets, and cream of broccoli soup! The kids love it.
- 1 lb frozen broccoli florets
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of broccoli soup
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put broccoli in a large pot with enough water to cover it, and boil on high until just tender; then drain.
- Shred the sharp cheddar cheese and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the soup, sour cream, egg, and half of the shredded cheese.
- Mix the broccoli into the above mixture, and coat thoroughly.
- Pour the broccoli cream mix into an 8x13 rectangular casserole baking dish.
- Sprinkle the rest of the shredded cheddar evenly over the mixture.
- Melt 1/4 cup butter, and mix with 1 cup breadcrumbs.
- Sprinkle breadcrumb-butter crumble mix evenly over casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbling in center.
- Bon Appetit!