Prep 1 hr 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
serve with fries and tomato sauce
Make and share this Broasted Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 kg chicken, skinless
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 cup bread, crumbs
- 2 eggs, white
- oil, for fry
- put chicken in bowl and put lime jice and salt and leave for 1 hour.
- in pan2-4 tablespoon water add in chicken and cover and cook it for 20 mins on lower heat.
- now mix flour,salt pepper paprika ,mustard powder and bread crumbs.
- whisk egg whites with 1 tablespoon water.
- now steam chicken dip in whites and then flour mix.
- and fry until chicken trun golden.then serve it.