1/1 Photo of Broadway New York Strip
Our family really enjoys grilled steaks and have found this cut to be more flavorful and easier to cook than the tenderloin. This easy recipe gave us just the right spice to a great cut of steak. We named the entree the Broadway because of the classy taste. Serve with baked potato and a fresh garden salad. Top off the evening with a raspberry Merlot.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim most exterior fat from strips.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Mix oil, Worcestershire, Calvados, pepper, savory and the steak rub in a glass mixing bowl.
- 4Put steaks in a gallon zip-lock bag.
- 5Pour marinade over steaks.
- 7Put bag in dish.
- 8Let stand in refrigerator for two hours.
- 9Remove steaks from bag and pat dry with paper towels.
- 10Grill steaks on a medium high grill 7 minutes on each side.
- 11Remove from grill.
- 12Let steaks rest under aluminum foil for five minutes before slicing.
- 13Serve with your favorite steak sauce.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broadway New York Strip
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.3
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 169.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
New York strip steaks
dry steak seasoning