Saving this one as very shortly we should have some broad beans to pick and it looks like a deliciously healthy brunch.
- 12 asparagus (spears trimmed)
- 236.59 ml broad bean
- 236.59 ml peas
- 200 g beans (stringless trimmed)
- 236.59 ml sugar snap pea (trimmed)
- 29.58 ml fresh mint leaves (chopped)
- 100 g walnuts (roughly chopped)
- 59.16 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 29.58 ml sherry wine vinegar
- 1.23 ml sugar (pinch)
- 1.23 ml salt (pinch)
- 4 eggs (free-range best)
- Bring a big pot of salted water to the boil and added the vegetables and cook for 3 minutes and then drain and then refresh under cold water and then drain again.
- Toss through the mint leaves.
- Dry roast the walnuts in a small frying pan for a few minutes to brown slightly and then toss through the salad.
- Combine the 4 dressing ingredients and then toss through the salad vegetables.
- Poach your eggs and serve individually on top of a serve of the salad.