1/1 Photo of Broad Bean and Asparagus Salad With Poached Egg
Saving this one as very shortly we should have some broad beans to pick and it looks like a deliciously healthy brunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 asparagus (spears trimmed)
- 236.59 ml broad bean
- 236.59 ml peas
- 200 g beans (stringless trimmed)
- 236.59 ml sugar snap pea (trimmed)
- 29.58 ml fresh mint leaves (chopped)
- 100 g walnuts (roughly chopped)
- 1Bring a big pot of salted water to the boil and added the vegetables and cook for 3 minutes and then drain and then refresh under cold water and then drain again.
- 2Toss through the mint leaves.
- 3Dry roast the walnuts in a small frying pan for a few minutes to brown slightly and then toss through the salad.
- 4Combine the 4 dressing ingredients and then toss through the salad vegetables.
- 5Poach your eggs and serve individually on top of a serve of the salad.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broad Bean and Asparagus Salad With Poached Egg
Serving Size: 1 (405 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 485.4
- Calories from Fat 317
- Total Fat 35.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 534.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.9 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 20.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sherry wine vinegar