Saving this one as very shortly we should have some broad beans to pick and it looks like a deliciously healthy brunch.
- 12 asparagus (spears trimmed)
- 1 cup broad bean
- 1 cup peas
- 200 g beans (stringless trimmed)
- 1 cup sugar snap pea (trimmed)
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves (chopped)
- 100 g walnuts (roughly chopped)
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar (pinch)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (pinch)
- 4 eggs (free-range best)
- Bring a big pot of salted water to the boil and added the vegetables and cook for 3 minutes and then drain and then refresh under cold water and then drain again.
- Toss through the mint leaves.
- Dry roast the walnuts in a small frying pan for a few minutes to brown slightly and then toss through the salad.
- Combine the 4 dressing ingredients and then toss through the salad vegetables.
- Poach your eggs and serve individually on top of a serve of the salad.