Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Recipe from Erica
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked & cubed
- 1 medium potato, peeled & cubed
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 (9 inch) unbaked pie crusts
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray the pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix the soup, vegetables, chicken, potato and milk in a saucepan.
- Heat over medium heat until warmed.
- Place bottom piecrust into plate and press down.
- Pour the heated mixture into the piecrust.
- Top with top pie crust, fold the edges and crimp around the edges and then cut slits into the top.
- Bake for 1 hour.