Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
If you like Butter Brickle ice cream, you'll love this delicious pie. The gingersnaps give it just the kick it needs!
- 1 1⁄4 cups crushed gingersnaps
- 7 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 quarts vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (12 ounce) packageheath toffee pieces
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup almonds, toasted brown
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine gingersnaps and 3 T of melted butter.
- Press into 9 inch pie plate and freeze.
- Combine ice cream and toffee bits.
- Mold into crust and freeze.
- For sauce, combine brown sugar, cream and 4 T butter.
- Bring to a boil and stir.
- Remove from heat.
- Add almonds and vanilla.
- Serve warm sauce over individual slices of pie.