Recipe by Ann S
A local steakhouse in my town serves this popular salad dressing. I could hardly believe my eyes when the recipe was published in our local newspaper!
Directions See How It's Made
- A half-hour before serving, combine sugar, vinegar& sour cream until smooth.
- Refrigerate (I prefer to refrigerate overnight).
- Fry bacon until crispy, saving 1/4 of the fat.
- Dry bacon on paper towels and chop into small pieces.
- To serve, heat 1/4 cup bacon fat until piping hot and pour over crisp, chilled lettuce pieces.
- Toss to coat.
- Place individual servings on chilled plates& sprinkle with bacon pieces.
- Top with sour cream mixture& garnish with cherry tomatoes.