Ann S's Note:
A local steakhouse in my town serves this popular salad dressing. I could hardly believe my eyes when the recipe was published in our local newspaper!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1A half-hour before serving, combine sugar, vinegar& sour cream until smooth.
- 2Refrigerate (I prefer to refrigerate overnight).
- 3Fry bacon until crispy, saving 1/4 of the fat.
- 4Dry bacon on paper towels and chop into small pieces.
- 5To serve, heat 1/4 cup bacon fat until piping hot and pour over crisp, chilled lettuce pieces.
- 6Toss to coat.
- 7Place individual servings on chilled plates& sprinkle with bacon pieces.
- 8Top with sour cream mixture& garnish with cherry tomatoes.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brittany Salad Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 517.3
- Calories from Fat 400
- Total Fat 44.5 g
- Saturated Fat 21.8 g
- Cholesterol 81.4 mg
- Sodium 438.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 8.8 g