Recipe by Britt O's sweetie pie
This is a little different stuffed jalapeno as this you use the can jalapenos and then put them in a refrigerator. At work we take turns making these and since we all love jalapenos so much we are even known to eat them for breakfast.
- 1 (26 ounce) canwhole jalapeno peppers (I use San Marcos jalapenos)
- 1 (1 ounce) packetplain ranch dip mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 8 ounces philadelphis cream cheese (tub)
- 1 (8 ounce) bag Mexican blend cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Take whole jalapeno and cut and clean them out. Really rinse them off. (remember your gloves) Dry peppers off.
- Mix ranch dip mix, sour cream, cream cheese and 1/2 bag of Mexican cheese in bowl.
- Fill peppers with cheese mixture and top off with remaining cheese.
- Fill, chill and serve.