A recipe from Great Britain, this can be kept in a jar and used with salads, or on it's own! Enjoy!
Make and share this British Yogurt Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- Put a piece of cloth or coffee filter in a sieve.
- Mix the yogurt with cream and salt and pour it in the cloth. Drain for 12 hours, throw away the fluid.
- Form balls of the drained yogurt, and put them uncovered in the fridge for 24 hours.
- Roll them in the oregano and basil (or other herbs) and put them in the fridge for another 24 hours.
- Stack them in a glass jar and cover with olive oil.
- Keep in the fridge. Enjoy!