1/2 Photos of British Yogurt Cheese
A recipe from Great Britain, this can be kept in a jar and used with salads, or on it's own! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put a piece of cloth or coffee filter in a sieve.
- 2Mix the yogurt with cream and salt and pour it in the cloth. Drain for 12 hours, throw away the fluid.
- 3Form balls of the drained yogurt, and put them uncovered in the fridge for 24 hours.
- 4Roll them in the oregano and basil (or other herbs) and put them in the fridge for another 24 hours.
- 5Stack them in a glass jar and cover with olive oil.
- 6Keep in the fridge. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for British Yogurt Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (1083 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 722.7
- Calories from Fat 387
- Total Fat 43.1 g
- Saturated Fat 27.6 g
- Cholesterol 168.6 mg
- Sodium 5140.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 48.5 g
- Protein 36.7 g