1/2 Photos of British Raspberry Oaties
A yummy discovery for the Zaar World Tour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a Swiss roll tin (jelly roll pan) and preheat the oven to 190C/375°F If using frozen raspberries, allow to defrost and drain.
- 2Mix the flour and salt and roughly rub in the butter.
- 3Stir the oats and sugar into the mixture and use your hands to combine (it will be a thick doughy mixture).
- 4Press half of the oat mixture into the prepared tin. Sprinkle over the raspberries, squashing slightly if using fresh raspberries, to release the juice. Cover with the remaining oat mixture then press down firmly.
- 5Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Leave to cool for 10 minutes then cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for British Raspberry Oaties
Serving Size: 1 (931 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.8
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 254.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 17.8 g
- Protein 2.5 g