I found this on a vegan site - I was looking for a quick recipe for my nephew Rhys's birthday, in british measures, as I didn't have time to convert american ones! Its quick, easy and yummy!! Be careful when you remove the cookies from the tray as they are quite soft in the middle and can stick a bit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend margarine with peanut butter and then stir in the sugars.
- 2Stir in flour to make a dough.
- 3Shape the mixture into approx 15 balls.
- 4Space them out on a baking tray and flatten each slightly with a fork dipped in flour, to make a criss cross pattern.
- 5Bake tray for about 15 minutes at 200c/400f until pale brown.
- 6Leave to cool slightly before very carefully transferring them to a cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for British Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (350 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.5
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 79.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 1.7 g