Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this on a vegan site - I was looking for a quick recipe for my nephew Rhys's birthday, in british measures, as I didn't have time to convert american ones! Its quick, easy and yummy!! Be careful when you remove the cookies from the tray as they are quite soft in the middle and can stick a bit.
- Blend margarine with peanut butter and then stir in the sugars.
- Stir in flour to make a dough.
- Shape the mixture into approx 15 balls.
- Space them out on a baking tray and flatten each slightly with a fork dipped in flour, to make a criss cross pattern.
- Bake tray for about 15 minutes at 200c/400f until pale brown.
- Leave to cool slightly before very carefully transferring them to a cooling rack.