If you are a fan of Hobnobs, the yummy english biscuit sold in the distinctive roll package, you will love this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre heat oven to 355 degrees.
- 2Mix flour, oats and sugar together in a large mixing bowl.
- 3Melt the butter, honey and water in a pan, once melted stir in the baking soda.
- 4Add the butter mixture to the dry ingredients, and mix until combined.
- 5Roll into 1.5" balls.
- 6Place it on a greased tray and flatten slightly with the bottom of a cup or other flat surface.
- 7Bake for about 12 mins - they should be golden, not brown.
- 8Allow them to cool completely on the cookie sheet.
- 9*tip: if you bake them on greased tinfoil or the non stick kind, you can side them from the cookie sheet to a wire rack to cool faster.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for British Digestive Biscuits - Hobnobs Copycat
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.5
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 267.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 17.5 g
- Protein 2.2 g