Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
If you are a fan of Hobnobs, the yummy english biscuit sold in the distinctive roll package, you will love this!
- Pre heat oven to 355 degrees.
- Mix flour, oats and sugar together in a large mixing bowl.
- Melt the butter, honey and water in a pan, once melted stir in the baking soda.
- Add the butter mixture to the dry ingredients, and mix until combined.
- Roll into 1.5" balls.
- Place it on a greased tray and flatten slightly with the bottom of a cup or other flat surface.
- Bake for about 12 mins - they should be golden, not brown.
- Allow them to cool completely on the cookie sheet.
- *tip: if you bake them on greased tinfoil or the non stick kind, you can side them from the cookie sheet to a wire rack to cool faster.