Boo L's Note:
This is an awesome no-bake chocolate cheesecake that is quick to whip up and then just needs 3h to chill. It's designed to be made with sweet dark English chocolate (e.g. Bournville), rather than really 'good' 75% brands, or US chocolate so may not work so well with American brands, and it needs quark, which I know is pretty hard to get outside of Europe, so no promises if you end up making it with substitutes! It is well worth waiting the full time for the cake to set as the flavour is so much better when it's stiff. This was planned to serve 10, but we cut it into 12 and it still took us forever to eat because it's so rich!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line an 8 inch spring form tin with greaseproof paper.
- 2Melt the butter and mix with the crushed digestive biscuits.
- 3Press the mix into the base of the tin.
- 4Melt the chocolate.
- 5Mix the cream cheese and quark, then beat in the chocolate.
- 6Add the double cream and icing sugar.
- 7Beat this mixture thoroughly and then pile on top of the biscuit base.
- 8Chill in the fridge for 3 hours.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for British Chocolate Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.0
- Calories from Fat 292
- Total Fat 32.5 g
- Saturated Fat 20.2 g
- Cholesterol 51.5 mg
- Sodium 95.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate digestive biscuits