1/2 Photos of British Brunch Bake
This is great for a weekend breakfast. I have leftovers the next day and it tastes great as well. I found this on the internet as 'exported for Mastercook'. I used cheddar cheese instead of Swiss and omitted the 2 teaspoons of horseradish since we don’t care for it. You could also use cooked bacon instead of the ham and I think next time I may throw in some chopped green peppers and/or onions as well. I hope you give it a try. A fantastic brunch dish or if you have guests staying over.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325. Generously grease an 8 x 8 x 2" baking dish.
- 2Arrange English muffin halves in bottom of baking dish.
- 3Place a tomato slice on each muffin half.
- 4Divide the cheese over top of each tomato.
- 5Divide the ham over top of each muffin.
- 6In a medium bowl beat milk and flour until smooth.
- 7Add eggs, chives, salt and pepper to the flour mixture; stir until blended.
- 8Pour the egg mixture around the English muffin halves.
- 9Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until golden and centre is set.
- 10Cut into serving sizes to serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for British Brunch Bake
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 385.5
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 329.2 mg
- Sodium 709.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 26.9 g